Saturday, January 23, 2010

An update (Finally!)

I've been meaning to update the blog for a while now, though I know very few (if any) people actually read this. Between holidays and work, it's been a hectic month since my last post.

I still need to add some photos from Christmas 2009 to the blog, so look for those soon. (That is, if you've not already seen them posted on my Flickr, www.flickr.com/keithreed01).

More discussion related blogs are hopefully going to be coming this year. The last month I've really been trying to do some hard contemplation about my photographic life, and it's been a bit confusing. Look for some articles forthcoming detailing my frustrations with learning the RAW format and how to manipulate it, as well as my contemplations of trying to sell my work.

Also, look forward in the near future (Hopefully the next couple of days) to a post about my obsession with Downtown Lexington, and how much I enjoyed taking pictures at night in the city.

Hope you keep checking in on this blog. I'm going to try to buckle down and be a bit more serious this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keith, I found out that you are following my blog. Thanks! I am a bit curious how you found my blog.
    That's cool you're coming from Lexington, KY as I visited the area last November. I love KY and I want to come back and take more photos there.
    It is great you are positive about what you're doing, to have this and creativity, oh and avoiding flash, will take you there.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete